Lead Generation Team Leader - Manchester | Zoek UK | a44489
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead Generation Team Leader
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Role: Lead Generation Team Leader
Salary: £30,000 + OTE £500 per month
Do you have a track record of leading high-volume desk-based B2B outbound sales teamsin the commercial insurance industry? Are you a driven individual that makes things happen? Our client is an award-winning company that procure a range of essential utility services for small businesses. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Lead Generation Team Leader- Insurance, to focus on outbound calling for their insurance quotations to B2B Customers, creating a robust pipeline of sales opportunities for the commercial sales team. If this role is for you, apply for the Lead Generation Team Leaderrole today!
- Lead a team of 10 Lead Generation Agents
- Responsible for ensuring that the team achieves its financial targets and objectives, with a customer-centric focus always maintained
- Successfully execute the lead generation plan achieving all targets and objectives
- Maintain a full team headcount, being proactive in all recruitment, induction, and training
- Coach and develop direct reports, improving their individual and collective capabilities
- Ensure all team activity complies with all regulatory standards, GDPR and quality policies
- Ensure all reports, system and CRM updates are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Conduct and record open and honest monthly one-to-one appraisals, with all team members
- Track record of leading high-volume outbound desk-based B2B sales team
- Industry Experience: Commercial insurance, preferred, but not essential
- Successful track record of leading a high-volume desk based B2B sales team in the commercial insurance industry
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of sales team development, coaching and performance management plans
- Demonstrable experience of B2B sales processes and best practices, including dialler, lead management and CRM system usage
- Expert knowledge of the regulatory requirements impacting B2B sales organisations