Fund Dealer - Lower Basildon | Zoek UK | a4477f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fund Dealer - Investment Services
Lower Basildon, West Berkshire, England
My client, a global fintech and fund administration business is looking for an experienced Fund Dealer to work within the Investment Services arm of their Wealth Management business.
Responsible for all Fund Dealing and associated Administration within the Dealing Team. Both existing order flow and new as the Business' growth requires.
The functions required within the Dealing Team are listed below:
· Accurate and timely execution of all types of Open-Ended Funds including Unit Trust, OEIC, SICAV and Hedge Funds
· Build, maintain Transfer Administrator and other 3rd party relationships.
· Build, maintain Client and Investment Manager Relationships.
· The team is focused on producing a high level of service whilst driving innovation, efficiencies and automation.
· IOC (Investment Operations Certificate) or working towards.
· Accurate and timely Execution of stated asset classes
· Fund Dealing on Cofunds Platform
· Fund Dealing on Allfunds Platform
· Fund Dealing on Calastone
· Fund Dealing directly with Transfer Administrators.
· Adherence to best market and regulatory practices.
· Commitment to ongoing training and development.
Skills required to undertake the role: -
· In depth knowledge of the Funds Industry, execution and Fund Administration. Experience with fund platforms and messaging hubs.
· High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong oral, written and presentation skills
· Effective listening skills
To show and be able to display a good knowledge of:
· All areas and aspects of Fund Dealing procedures.
· Familiarity with Fund Industry messaging standards:
· Direct Trading with Transfer Administrators.
· A proven and demonstrable history of Fund dealing Administration.
· Relevant experience in Asset/Wealth Management.
· Integration of Channel Islands Business (BMI) Summer 2017 incorporating the Allfunds Platform.
Principle & ethos to be upheld within the role:
· Regulatory focused
· Client focused
· People business
Additional Critical Qualities:
· Organised with good time management
· Self Motivated
· Ability to work with different priorities / needs