DT Teacher - Devizes | Zoek UK | a449e3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
£130 - £180/day
Temporary (Full time)
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a strong DT Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials, Graphic Design, or engineering, looking for your next role in Devizes, Wiltshire?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, experienced DT Teacher to join a fantastic academy in the Devizes area starting in September 2021. This role would be full-time long-term continuing to the end of the academic year. Ideally, they are needing a DT teacher who specialises in resistant materials or has experience teaching this before. The DT teacher would be expected to plan, prepare and teach to KS3 and KS4. The school is looking for a Qualified DT teacher and will be short-listing CV's shortly.
We are looking for:
* This secondary school is looking for a full-time DT Teacher who can teach resistant materials (preferably) and has excellent subject knowledge.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage and inspire students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and its students.
The school is in Devizes; this is very accessible to get to with a car if you live in Swindon and there is on-site parking available.
The school is a lovely big new build, which offers fantastic facilities for all their teachers. The staff at this school are very helpful and supportive, which creates a pleasant atmosphere.
As a full-time DT Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this DT Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Experience teaching resistant materials or has experience teaching this subject.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a DT Teacher in Devizes. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Michelle on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer