Waking Night Support Worker - Harlow | Zoek UK | a44d43
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Waking Night Support Worker
Harlow, Essex, England
£11 - £14/hour
Permanent (Full time)
WhiteTrees Residential provide short and long term residential services for young people aged from 11 - 18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties, in a therapeutic homely environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Waking Night Residential Support Worker to work within our residential home setting in Harlow. As part of a team, you will be supporting young people in placement throughout the night
We require that all of our Waking Night Residential Support Workers are:
* Passionate about supporting & developing our future generation
* Dedicated and committed to empowering young people to achieve their full potential
* Compassionate and reflective
* Have the ability to remain calm and professional when a young person is in a crisis
* Solution focused
* Flexible and responsive in order to meet the needs of our young people which can change day to day.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Have a valid driving license.
Waking Night Support Worker Responsibilities:
* To ensure young people are provided a safe and secure environment overnight
* To help young people to relax and feel comfortable in their rooms at night
* Uphold the homes rules and boundaries
* Support young people with behavioral issues/problems that may arise in the night