Serialisation - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a44f54
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We have a requirement for up to 4 Site leads to get involved with the CH Disentanglement programme – for PIMMS system.
Business Unit and Location
Serialisation/Deployment Services – UK deploying services across India/US/Ireland based
* Coordinate with Site Quality, IT, Automation and the SMEs to manage site specific activities
* Share progress with Deployment manager and the SMEs on a regular basis
* Escalate any issues/risks that require attention/support to the SMEs and Deployment Manager
* Manage creation/approval of project deliverables (Core and Site)
* Support site kick off meetings and attend/drive key site deployment meetings as appropriate
* Play a key role in client communication and engagement with Sites
* Chair weekly meetings with Sites – to run through progress, tasks, priorities etc
* Execute cutover to a plan prepared and agreed; communicate progress of cutover to the sites, SMEs and Deployment Manager
* Execute systems related Installation, Operational Qualification and Validation and associated Documentation
* Review deliverables produced by the Engineers for Technical accuracy and completeness
* Track and manage dependencies for delivering project on time
* Troubleshoot system issues with SME support
* Minimum 5 years of experience in an Engineering or IT environment with PLC’s, DCS or MES
* Minimum basic IT skills - know what the following mean - SQL, TCP/IP, Firewall, Domain Controller, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Connections.
* Experience working in validated environments (GDP & GMP).
* Experience with Serialisation/Track & Trace software/projects highly desirable.
* Experience with packaging lines and/or vision systems in pharma plants an advantage.
* Ability to learn and understand the technical landscape in a short time span.
* Able to travel, short durations (up to 1 week) UK, USA, EU cutover weekend
* Confident in customer facing situations
* Strong team spirit and ability to cope with deadlines
* Confident to work on own basis