Analytics Consultant - Chester | Zoek UK | a45877
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Analytics Consultant - North West HQ - Hybrid - Flexible Remote Working - J11735
A brilliant opportunity has opened up for a new Analytics Consultant at a trusted intelligence organisation. They are looking for an experienced and creative analyst with excellent communication and organisation skills. If you enjoy the idea of travelling to different sites, and the occasional face-to-face collaboration, keep reading for more details.
Role & Responsibilities
• Creating new data products and services, maximising the value of data for customers.
• Storytelling and creating creative narrative through data.
• Use data analysis and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems.
• Your inquisitive nature will provide opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across the entire organisation.
• You will build models and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data.
• You live and breathe cutting edge technology, techniques and methods.
• You will shape data strategy and roadmap, and will evaluate new and emerging data approaches, to understand how they may be beneficial to the Organisation.
Experience & Skills Required
• Highly analytical degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated experience of applying data analytics in an early stage environment, with the ability to institute and implement best practice
• Experience in building statistical models
• Experience of data visualisation software (. PowerBI, Tableau)
• Experience of dealing with data in at least one of the following areas:
• Experience of python, R, SQL
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Roisin McCarthy on (phone number removed), or apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral scheme! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)