Trainee Store Manager - Grays | Zoek UK | a4620f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Store Manager - Lakeside
Grays, Thurrock, England
Permanent (Full time)
* Hours: 39Hrs Full-time
* Availability: Monday – Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week
* Location: Lakeside, Grays
As a Tainee Store manager you are responsible for Planning and achieving the Sales and Profit goals of the store. You lead, coach and develop the Team, promote a safe work environment and ensure a great Customer First Experience.
Sales & Profit
* You lead and secure a customer first experience is delivered within your store.
* You analyse and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions to maximise results.
* Together with your Area Team, you set the hours plan in line with the sales budget
* You, along with your Management Team ensure schedules maximises conversion.
* You prioritise and take actions that have a clear impact on selling.
* You communicate your store’s allocation to the area team to secure and maintain good garment levels.
* You oversee store operations and ensure best practices are followed in store and in line with the Area vision.
* You actively prevent loss and ensure your store team follow guidelines and takes actions if needed.
* You keep up to date geographically and inform your Area Team of potential risks, threats and opportunities related to competitors.
People & Teams
* You ensure our teams have fair and attractive work conditions and promote H&M’s Company Culture & Values.
* You oversee all employee relation responsibilities, legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
* You recruit, train, development and manage succession for your Store.
* You evaluate and manage the performance of your Team, through dialogues, create development plans, give feedback, follow up and take actions to improve performance.
* You actively work with talent and leadership development in your Store in order to support business needs.
* You communicate regularly to your team on business performance and country, area and Store goals.
* You ensure health & safety; legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation.
* You ensure employee and customer safety is always top of mind.
* You strengthen our company Culture by promoting daily feedback and coach your Store Team to do the same