Graduate Teaching Assistant | Zoek
Graduate Teaching Assistant
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
£60 - 69 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Thinking of a Career in Teaching)
£60.00 - £69.00 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience for this position is 6-8 weeks working in a youth work, summer camp or education environment.
Vision for Education is seeking a part time Graduate Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible for a school in the South Tyneside Local Authority. This is a great opportunity for those who wish to gain further experience working in the Education Sector and working with young people with complex needs and/or challenging behaviour.
Vision for Education work with a variety of different schools and provisions for students with a range of learning and physical difficulties as well as social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- A minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a youth work, summer camp or education environment.
- Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 16:30.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of practitioners who all pull together to inspire in what is a challenging environment.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle SEND team on#########
Posted 43 days ago