Principal Mechanical Design Engineer - Sunningdale | Zoek UK | a466e3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Sunningdale, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
Permanent (Full time)
Senior or Principal Mechanical Design Engineer Ascot, Berkshire
Circa £55k (currently hybrid working)
Building Services / Consultancy / MEP / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a creative and driven Senior or Principal Mechanical Engineer to join an established building services consultancy.
As a Senior or Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering designs and managing a range of project types and sizes. You will work within a multidisciplinary team of engineers and support staff delivering a consistent high-quality service for clients, ensuring that repeat and new business opportunities are developed, and profitability is achieved.
* Designing mechanical engineering systems at the highest level using the latest software design packages.
* You will have the opportunity to lead mechanical services design on large projects,
* Projects span a cross section of sectors including Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Residential, Commercial, Warehousing and Distribution, Communications and Data hubs and high-end mixed-use developments.
* You will lead the development of initial strategic concepts for projects ensuring solutions are appropriate for the brief and regulatory standards.
* Take responsibility for solid technical delivery in your work either alone or part of a team. You will be responsible for meeting with clients, producing reports, specifications and drawings and delivering successful projects from inception to completion.
* You will be financially astute and work with the project leader to help monitor fee expenditure, resource and work delivered.
* Looking at new ways of working and taking time out for innovation and research
* Excellent technical knowledge in Mechanical Design Engineering Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
* Autonomous approach: able to lead projects and able to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver & control the tasks required
* Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
* Ideally Chartered engineer or working towards