DA Advisor - Manchester | Zoek UK | a46ee1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Purpose of the role
To provide a trauma-informed support service to victims of DA and play an integral and active part in the community based outreach and projects.
You will work as part of a skilled, multi-disciplinary staff team and must be approachable and highly motivated in supporting and encouraging people experiencing domestic violence/abuse to make informed choices in order to determine their own future.
- Provide a person centred, outreach service to males accessing the Outreach Service. This could be via face to face, telephone or other digital means
- Hold and manage a case load as agreed with the Team Leader, in addition to supporting the drop in Service
- Complete initial support and safety/risk assessments for all service users and ensure these are monitored and reviewed on each contact
- To provide support to service users residing in Accommodation
- Provide professional advice and guidance to agencies who are working with victims
- Deliver True Colours© DA peer support awareness programme for victims
To apply for this position it is essential that you have a NNEB/NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in social care or education.
You must be able to assess risk, support plan and deliver services. It is essential that you have an up to date knowledge of Child Protection and Safeguarding.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.