Deputy Home Manager - High Wycombe | Zoek UK | a46fde
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deputy Home Manager
High Wycombe, UK
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) with management experience to work within a flagship Nursing Home for one of the most highly regarded providers in the sector. You will be part of the management team liaising with the Home Manager and providing effective leadership within a 80+ bedded service.
Based close to High Wycombe, this Deputy Home Manager role is a fully supernumerary role working between the hours of 09:00 - 17:00. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within the home ensuring that regulatory standards are met and all improvement areas are effectively implemented within the team.
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include:
- To implement smooth running of the whole care department ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned and implemented and evaluated
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager:
- Registered Nurse or Academic qualification in Health and Social Care
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a Nursing Home having previously worked as one of the following: Deputy Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Clinical Manager
Benefits for Deputy Home Manager:
- Salary - £55,000p/a
- Performance related annual incentive scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- 7% Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Deputy Home Manager opening, please click APPLY or call Ehsan anytime on######### for further information.
REF - LIC_SJ_SOUTH_AUG
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...