Smart Meter Dual Fuel Engineer - West Midlands | Zoek
Smart Meter Dual Fuel Engineer - West Midlands
West Midlands - This Area Only
£29,033 + bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a skilled Engineer with experience in smart metering? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and want to work for a like minded company that recognises and rewards for exceptional standards? Do you live in a LE, B, or CV post code?
Morrison Data Services are market leaders, focused on innovative solutions. Due to ongoing growth and the successful wins of new national contracts, we are seeking Dual Fuel Meter Engineers, based across the whole UK to join our expanding team. MDS are at the forefront of driving positive change within the industry, with an underpinning dedication to health and safety, we strive to provide our clients with a seamless customer experience whilst enabling the installation of smart meters and associated equipment.
You will be field based, primarily installing smart meters (SMETS2) as part of the national roll out target for leading energy suppliers. Additional tasks include ongoing maintenance and emergency work on meter assets including helping customers meet challenges around managing their fuel usage.
You’ll be working to complete system driven appointments, through our in-house planning system via company provided tablet. We work to ensure the best customer service, and provide domestic appointments between 8am-8pm, Monday – Saturday, on a rota basis.
What we Offer
- An achievable bonus that rewards excellence in safety and outstanding customer service
- A basic salary of £29,033 + up to £5,200 performance and safety related bonus
- Company van and fuel card
- Pension scheme along with additional benefits
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Fully supplied with ppe, uniform and tools
- Ongoing training and development
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Competitive out of hours payments
- Access to employee forums where everyone's view is considered
Skills and Qualifications
- Hold current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification or an equivalent aligned qualification.
- Previous MOCOPA experience to multi rate level (3 phase is beneficial). Training can be provided to candidates without electrical experience
- Ideally been registered on the EUSR portal (not essential)
- A current full UK driving license with no more than 5 penalty points
- Previous practical experience in a dual fuel role ideally but minimum experience working in a gas role
- A positive, can do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills that empowers customer relations as well as driving best practice and proactive change for the better
- Team spirit to assist colleagues and promote the company brand
- The ability to coach and develop others who are developing new skills and competencies
We hope you’re ready to join us as we grow our customer base. We actively encourage our engineers to progress within the business and we’d love to talk to you about future progression opportunities too. We have an impressive track record of providing realistic development opportunities in a wide variety of roles, including leadership development programmes.
MDS are proud to be part of MGroup a billion pound turnover business, with a wide and diverse field of operations that regularly presents opportunities for growth. We work with our clients and partners to ensure we keep abreast of industry developments and remain at the forefront of proactively influencing the right pathways to success.
Posted 8 days ago