HSEQ Manager - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a477d8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
A leading FM service provider are looking for a HSEQ Manager to lead the Health & Safety function at a key Pharmaceutical customer site in Liverpool. As HSEQ Manager you will be responsible for HSEQ compliance, standards and coordination. The successful person will comply with GxP standards, run audits, reporting, compliance, and develop CAPA.
The ideal candidate will come from a regulated and compliance pharma background.
* Provide leadership across the business unit on the development of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSEQ risks, and for improving HSEQ performance.
* Ensure that HSEQ Management systems are in place across the business, including assessment of current systems, amendment, and continuous updating to standards and improvements of HSEQ management systems across the business.
* Implement active and robust HSEQ auditing programme across the business.
* Act as a coach and mentor to operational managers on a broad range of HSEQ issues, supporting them in embedding HSEQ policy and process where appropriate.
* Provide leadership support to operational directors in the investigation and resolution of HSEQ accidents and incidents.
* Prepare reports on Health & Safety matters for the attention of the Managing Director, Directors, Company Boards and HS Committees.
* Maintain a presence at Business Unit (BU) Health and Safety committee meetings and assist them in implementing and developing safety action plans and programmes.
* Review, audit, and co-ordinate the HSEQ systems in compliance with ISO Standards
* Experience working in a Pharmaceutical Regulated Compliant Environment.
* Working within Pharmaceutical Quality Management System
* Auditing (ISO 9001)
* NEBOSH General Certificate
* An Environment and a Quality qualification
* Industrial Hygiene experience
* Familiar with cGMP & cGDP environments
You will join a successful service provider offering a generous base salary of up to £60,000. Additionally, you will receive 33 days holiday (inclusive of BH), great career progression opportunities, medical, dental and other corporate benefits
* Contact Cameron at 615 recruitment for more details by clicking apply