Cover Supervisor | Zoek
£290 - 350 per week
Permanent (Full time)
- Are you looking for flexible, well paid work that fits around your schedule?
- Are you looking to gain valuable classroom experience?
- Are you based in or around the Berkshire area?
We are searching for cover supervisors to support in schools in the Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead area in the absence of a classroom teacher, delivering pre-set work to classes of up to 30 pupils, ensuring school policies are adhered to. The schools will be mainstream Secondary Schools however we do cover Primary and SEN schools too!
You could be the ideal candidate if you:
- Have a passion for education
- Enjoy and have experience working with young people
- Are resilient and patient
- Have a good sense of humour
- Are able to adapt and solve problems
- Have a right to work in the UK
- Have an enhanced DBS on the Update service/are willing to apply for one
- Can get to schools in the Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead area
The job of a cover supervisor is both rewarding and challenging, allowing you to ensure that the education of young people goes uninterrupted in the event that their regular teacher is absent for whatever reason. It is a perfect role to take up for a variety of different people. For example, if: you are looking to find a school where you can take the next steps of your career; you are looking for a flexible role to fit around pre-existing commitments; you are looking for short term work before taking on another project or going travelling; you are considering a career in teaching and want to gain valuable classroom skills and experience.
- Flexible working pattern
- GBP290 - GBP350 per week
- Opportunity to work in Good and Outstanding Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead schools
- School based experience to support CVs and applications for future roles
- Experience working in a school or with children previously is not necessarily required
If you're interested in taking up a new challenge and developing your professional experience, please upload your most recent CV for consideration or, for further information, contact Georgina in the Thames Valley South branch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 24 days ago