Senior Commercial Insurance Broker - Heathfield | Zoek UK | a47d87
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Commercial Insurance Broker
Heathfield, East Sussex, England
£37000 - £43000/annum Pension and Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
RS Risk Solutions is currently seeking a professional, ambitious, career minded individual to join them as a senior commercial insurance broker. Based at their office in Heathfield, East Sussex. Flexible working is an option after a short period of induction.
RS Risk Solutions is an established UK insurance broking and risk management business, offering predominantly commercial solutions to SME clients including specialist facilities. A fast growing and acquisitive firm, we work hard to support our clients and also to provide a friendly, inclusive and professional working environment, which offers our employees the opportunity to gain diverse insurance broking experience and skills to aid rapid progression subject to successful development and achievement of goals.
The successful candidate has:
* At least five years relevant experience gained from working in the commercial insurance sector, preferably insurance broking
* A full driving licence with own transport
* Strong communication skills
* An ability to work with clients, building trusted relationships
* A consultative approach to support our client understand of their insurances
* An understanding of the UK insurers and their underwriting appetites – effective pre-existing relationships with individual underwriters is expected
* An ability to negotiate and communicate with all parties when placing new business, adjustments and renewals both verbally and in writing
* Ideally has experience of claims management and the Acturis broking system
* The ability and interest to attract new clients and/or new business from existing clients
* Completed or made progress on Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications
You will have a good standard of general education with a background in insurance. Full training will be provided as will the opportunity to continue study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
* Excellent customer relationship management
* Commercial insurance broking
* High level of commercial negotiation, presentation and communication
* Attention to detail
* Efficient operational self-management
* A reliable team player
We are seeking to fill the role as soon as possible. If you are interested, please apply and we contact you