Private Client Solicitor - Bedford | Zoek UK | a47e69
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Private Client Solicitor
£25000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Private Client Solicitor (with Court of Protection experience)
Reporting to the Panel Deputyship/Supervising Partner, the successful candidate should be experienced in Court of Protection work including Deputyship Applications, On-going Finance Administration, and Ancillary Applications such as Trustee Orders, Interim Orders, and Statutory Will Applications.
Candidates should ideally have:
• A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
How to apply Please submit your CV