Procurement - Wolverhampton - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a480ea
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wolverhampton - This Area Only
Up to £42500 per annum + Company Pension, Bonuses
£42,500 + Holidays + Company Pension Scheme +Discretionary Bonus
Do you consider yourself an experienced Procurement or Purchasing Manager?
Are you looking to utilise and develop your skills within a large-scale business that specialises in renewable power generation?
This long-running and well-established company provides renewable energy to much of the West Birmingham area as well as other cities across the UK through the energy-from-waste process. They are looking for someone to join their team in the head office to contribute to the efficient running of the business by taking charge of their procurement function.
In this role you will be responsible for things such as identifying, approving and managing external suppliers, negotiating with suppliers, managing SLAs, coordinating with departments to forecast and meet demands and implementing strong procurement policies and practices across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will hold MCIPS status with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role managing supply chains and purchasing.
This is a great position for someone who has gained procurement management experience within a SME and is looking to advance their career further by taking on new responsibilities within a larger, diverse organisation.
* Identifying, negotiating contracts/SLAs, managing and monitoring suppliers
* Implementing procurement and purchasing practices and policies across the company
* Ensuring parts and materials are delivered at a competitive price and on time
* Forecasting and ensuring stock demand is met
* Reviewing and organising supplier payment proposals
* 5+ years' experience in a similar role for supply chain, purchasing and procurement management
* Knowledge of strategic procurement and stock/materials management system selection
* Track record of controlling & reducing company expenditure and negotiating with suppliers
* Waste or Power sector experience (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...