Rugeley, Staffordshire, England
Unspecified (Part time)
Multi Trades Recruitment are looking for KITCHEN ASSISTANT for a well established company in WALSALL.
* High work ethic & team player
* Punctual & reliable
* Flexible approach
* Experienced kitchen assistant.
* Must have a valid ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE
About the role:
* Monday to Friday 10:30am - 2pm
* £ per hour
* Helping to prep school dinners, cutting veg, cleaning kitchen and setting up food hall.
* Carrying out instructions from supervisor.
* Long term work for the right candidate
* Start: ASAP
Please apply with your CV. MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY