Customer Service Advisor / Administrator - Shipley | Zoek UK | a485e4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor / Administrator
Shipley, Bradford, England
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a customer service orientated individual to join the recruitment team of an award winning NHS Trust.
The post holder will provide a high quality and effective temporary staffing service recruiting bank and agency temporary workers cost effectively to support workforce supply across the organisation. They will be responsible for ensuring that we recruit temporary staff safely in line with the NHS Employment Check standards.
The post holder will be the first point of contact for the Trust when liaising with external agencies and will therefore be expected to maintain high standards of courtesy, discretion and confidentiality at all times.
The post holder will be responsible for using and updating several HR technology platforms, such as Bank staff, Health Roster, ESR, Retinue, Me App, Doctor rotas & Live Nursing Staffing Template to ensure information is accurate and available for effective workforce planning and reporting.
In pursuing these duties the post holder will ensure compliance with the NHS Constitution and be familiar with the NHS England Guidance 'Understanding the new NHS'.
The main duties of this job include:
- Provide support and advice to staff across the organisation and external agencies with temporary staffing requirements by responding to queries timely and escalating where appropriate often dealing with time sensitive cover.
- Have a detailed knowledge of the HR systems (Bank staff, Health Roster, ESR, Retinue, Me App, Doctor rotas & Live Nursing Staffing Template) in order to provide first line support & training to operational users.
- Respond to customer queries and provide resolutions where possible and appropriate.
- Support the operational teams and offer advice to identify the most appropriate form of temporary staffing; ensuring quality and cost effectiveness are prioritised to ensure departments are safely staffed as defined by the operational teams.
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers and staff, ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- To actively seek feedback and identify opportunities to improve processes and systems.
- To support temporary staff across the Trust when they have queries relating to late or incorrect payments wherever possible resolving them and escalate any issues which require senior authorisation. This requires high levels of tact and diplomacy to deal with staff who are distressed.
- Responsible for the booking & arranging of accommodation as required for temporary workers in the trust.
This a role with a minimum duration of 6 months with the view of extension. Hours of work will be hours. A copy of the full job description will be provided to all short listed applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3 working days of your application then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Taskmaster Resources is operating as a recruitment business for this vacancy.