Property Manager - Cambridge | Zoek UK | a486d6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£30000 - £35000/annum plus car allowance and benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Vertical Recruitment are working alongside a leading Independent Property consultancy in the search for a for a Property Manager / Surveyor to join their team in Cambridge, however candidates to join the London team will also be considered.
* Assist in the effective delivery of property management services and legal compliance across a diverse portfolio of commercial properties owned by various clients.
* Building and maintaining relationships with Clients, tenants and our supply chain.
* Assist with ensuring that all contractual KPI requirements are met or exceeded.
* Provide high quality of professional customer service to tenants, update and maintain current daily and tenant emergency contact list and tenant information manuals.
* Ensure all legal Landlord obligations are met and all relevant fees, charges, notices, and rents are issued in a timely manner and address any queries in relation.
* Provide support by producing, modifying and / or distributing various reports, forms / spreadsheets, manuals, information packages and miscellaneous information.
* Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other parties.
* Formulate and provide effective monitoring and cost control of service charge budgets, liaising with both the facilities and accounts teams.
* Approve reconciliations of year end service charge accounts in conjunction with service charge accountants.
* Assist helpdesk with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants where required.
* Manage tenant applications to assign, sublet or alter.
* Maintain electronic filing system.
* Assist with the coordination of rent and service charges collection, working with credit controllers.
* Assist and administer lease agreements
* Report on lease covenants /obligations
* Support the Facilities Team by following up actions from audits and risk assessments, where required.
* Manage the preparation of client reports on a monthly or quarterly basis and to attend client meetings to present reports/recommendations.
* Able to visit /inspect sites
* Use of own vehicle with mileage reimbursed on basic car allowance is provided
* Able to operate in an office environment or in multiple sites
* Demonstrable understanding of health and safety in the workplace
* Strong administrative, organisation and time management skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* A natural ability to get on with people. Open and friendly.
* Ability to prioritise own workload.
* Be able to learn and assimilate new ideas quickly and effectively.
* Flexible to working outside normal working hours
* 2 years post qualified experience or 5 years non-qualified experience