Humanities Teacher - Hemel Hempstead | Zoek UK | a48fa6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
£27000 - £43000/annum
Contract (Full time)
Job Title: Humanities Teacher
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are currently looking for a Humanities Teacher, to join a high achieving secondary school located in Hemel Hempstead.
This is a mixed secondary school with 1400 students and a sizeable SEN provision, the school has achieved its year-on-year target grades since 2013.
The school is looking to appoint inspirational Humanities Teacher who share their beliefs in the highest standards of academic attainment in an educational setting. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic Humanities Teachers, able to teach at KS3 to KS4.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Humanities teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, . Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Humanities Teacher or trainee Humanities Teacher
- Hold good honours degree or equivalent in .
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving education professionals across the UK.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ali Izagaren at GSL Education