Mobile Paint and Repair Technician - Derby | Zoek UK | a4948e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mobile Paint and Repair Technician
* Mobile Paint and Repair Technician
* Bodyshop Technician
* Panel Beater
Our Client are currently looking for a Mobile Paint & Repair Technician to join their team covering the Derby area. As a Mobile Paint & Repair Technician you must take pride in your work, ensure that you keep vehicle returns to a minimum and give great customer service.
This role would be ideal for an Experienced Mobile Paint & Repair Technician looking to increase their OTE and you must be confident in all aspects of bodyshop.
About the Role of Mobile Paint & Repair Technician:
* Deliver end-to-end mobile service for body repairs to vehicles
* Repair a variety of vehicles using a wide range of skills including stripping and refitting, finishing and painting
* Comply with all Health & Safety procedures, as well as all operating processes and procedures
* Deliver great customer service to every customer
* Work with the Scheduling Team to maximise productivity
* Keep customer's updated on progress, before arrival, during and at the end of the repair
* Use and maintain tools and products in line with Company procedures
* Complete accurate pre and post inspections
* Support other mobile Technicians as required
* Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
* Foster positive working relationships with colleagues and customers, cooperating and collaborating to accomplish tasks
* Maintain technical knowledge and travel as and when required to undertake training
To be a Mobile Paint & Repair Technician:
* Have brilliant communication skills with both customers and colleagues
* Be an experienced Bodyshop Technician
* Be a team player who is willing to help colleagues
* You must have excellent planning and organisational skills
* Be an efficient and productive member of the team who takes pride in their work
* Have an engaging and friendly personality as well as great work ethic
About the Company
* Excellent basic salary
* Bonus scheme based on time saved
* Real career progression based around your goals
* ATA training available
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.!