Support Worker - Ware | Zoek UK | a49773
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ware, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Herts Good Care are assisting Libury Hall to find the perfect Support Worker to join their team.
Job Title:Support Worker
Reference Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:Libury Hall
Shifts Available:Days , Nights , Weekends
Type of Care Provider:Care Home
Supporting individuals with:Learning Disability , Mental Health
Pay/Salary:£ Per Hour
Hours of Work:7am to 3pm, to and to
Contract Type:Full Time Contract, Part Time Contract
About the Company
We are a charity that provides high-quality care for adults who, due to mental health issues, are in need of practical, emotional or social support aged 40 and over. We are a residential care home for 39 Residents who suffer from mental health and learning disabilities. We are looking for a Support Worker to join our team. The aim is to provide the Residents with care needs in a supportive but also stimulating environment, promoting independence.
Why should I apply for this Support Worker job?
* Salary is currently at £22,600 pro-rata 40hrs. Reviewed annually and enhancements given for completed training.
* There is free parking and free meals.
* Willing to take training to NVQ level 2/3/4. Management training and career progression would be supported and encouraged.
* Mental health training is encouraged and developed through a personal development plan.
* Pleasant rural environment to work in.
What does this Support Worker job involve?
* Supporting the Residents to attend Doctor's appointments.
* Hospital consultations
* Attending to their personal care
* Visiting family and enjoying social outings coupled with supporting Residents on their individual holidays
* Promoting independence and regain as much control of their own lifestyle as possible.
* Encouraging Residents
* Help Residents to recover lost skills
Am I the right person for this Support Worker job?
* To have a compassionate personality
* The ability to work in a person-centered way
* Full UK driving licence with own vehicle as we are a remote location and driving of company vehicles will be a requirement of the post.
* Experience is desirable with knowledge of NVQ Level 2 in health and social care
* Can be flexible with the shift patterns provided
* Can promote independence and help the Residents recover their lost skills
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare