Administrative & Business Support - Chelmsford | Zoek UK | a499da
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Administrative & Business Support Administrator
Chelmsford, Essex, England
£18000 - £23500/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services. We are a leading supplier of technical and professional staff to public sector clients and consultant partners throughout the UK.
To provide effective business and administrative support to the HR and business support department in Waterman Aspen. To provide assistance and support to colleagues in other departments as required from time to time
* Providing administrative assistance to HR and the business, including managing incoming email, updating systems and carrying out any research or resourcing as required.
* New starter administration, . offer letters, contracts etc.
* Managing pre and post-employment references.
* Checking eligibility to work including visas.
* Maintenance of HR Files (manual and electronic).
* Producing all relevant contract variation documentation.
* Recording sickness absence and liaise with payroll as required.
* Recording maternity/paternity absence and liaise with payroll as required.
* Liaising with payroll on pension/fleet administration.
* Entering all new joiners and leavers onto spreadsheet
* Dealing with resignation letters and exit interviews.
* Assigning relevant training for all new starters and current staff in E-Learning
* Assisting with answering incoming calls and responding to candidate queries.
* Organising venues and accommodation for training and business meetings.
* Organising collections and deliveries.
* Participating in all team events, contributing proactively to any team and service wide developmental activities.
* General Admin duties: filing, faxing, typing, database entry, binding, distributing invoices and statements.
Skills /Experience Required
* Proven administrative ability
* At least two years’ experience working in a busy office environment.
* Experience implementing new systems and processes within an organisation.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Experience providing excellent customer service.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work well within a team.
* Organised and proactive approach to work.
* Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Good Microsoft Office and Excel skills