SEN Teaching Assistant - Ipswich | Zoek UK | a49cec
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teaching Assistant- Ipswich, September 2021
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
£65 - £75/day
Temporary (Full time)
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within an SEN Unit at a primary school in Ipswich. This role is to start from September 2021.
The school is a two-from entry primary school in Ipswich. The school has a specialist SEN unit and they are looking for additional TA to support in this environment. Previous experience support students with SEN will be an advantage.
Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
* Location - Ipswich, Suffolk
* Type of work - SEN Teaching Assistant
* Contract or position start date - September 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration - For the autumn term with the possibility of extension
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) - Ongoing
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £65 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm : Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Experience of working in a support role in primary or SEN schools
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below