SEMH Teaching Assistant - Borough of Tameside | Zoek UK | a4a0f1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEMH Teaching Assistant Required
Borough of Tameside, UK
£70 - £85 per day
- Location - Tameside
- Position - SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - Teaching Support
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - Minimum 1 term
- Contract type - Temporary full time
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4:00pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally a valid & recognised childcare qualification
- Previous experience working with young people with SEMH (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued - in the last year (desirable, but not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is on the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references to cover a minimum of 2 years
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...