Associate Director - London | Zoek UK | a4a15c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate Director - Qualitative
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
What will I be doing day to day?
* Be a subject expert and a go to internal and external resource for advice, guidance and knowledge on Qualitative methodology.
* Needs to have a strong background in commercial research, in at least 2 of the following sectors (ideally all three): in digital, media and telecoms (DMT), financial services and consumer / retail.
* Work closely with internal commercial teams and quantitative sector units
* Advise clients on appropriate research methods based upon detailed understanding of methods and analytics
* Act as the project director for a variety of qualitative research projects, with a particular focus on commercial sectors.
* Accountable for meeting your own commercial targets, and working with the senior team to develop client accounts / key sectors.
* Provide detailed insight from research and tying this into quantitative results, where applicable
* Write proposals and develop new business opportunities, establish meaningful relationships with your existing client base
* Deliver qualitative solutions to clients from across our YouGov product and service portfolio
* Line manage, motivate and coach junior members of staff
* Ensure client satisfaction and represent YouGov in a professional and ethical manner at all times
* Ensure accuracy and consistency of all Qualitative research projects
* Provide clients with proposals/quotes and ensure these are costed accurately; liaise with international hubs and trusted partners to source quotes for international qualitative research
* Support the Director of Qualitative Research with the design and implementation of new qualitative research techniques and approaches to ensure the departmental goals are met
* Ensure sales and marketing campaigns are executed to a high standard to achieve the department’s revenue and profitability goals
* Present our data at conferences, custom team meetings and client debriefs both in person, and via online communication and through written reports