Administrative Officer - Durham | Zoek UK | a4a175
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Durham, County Durham, England
£20875 - £21250/annum
Contract (Full time)
Do you have a passion for public and customer services and want to make a difference? If so we’d like to hear from you.
VOA values property for tax purposes. These taxes fund vital public services like schools, hospitals and welfare so you would be making a real difference to peoples’ lives.
We are an executive agency of HMRC with around 3,500 people and currently need people to carry out a range of data processing and administrative tasks to support the operational functions of the Valuation Office Agency.
This is a multifunctional role and as an Administrative Officer you will play a crucial role working within the Telephony Team, providing an efficient call resolution to scripted calls and after call work. You will be dealing with internal and external customers by email, post and phone, registering casework, processing data and interrogating electronic and manual databases.
We're looking for people who are:
* Customer focused and have strong customer service skills.
* Flexible and dedicated.
* Good at communicating with different people and listening.
* Have good keyboard skills.
* Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Willing to learn.
The role will include:
* Providing excellent customer service via telephone, email and written correspondence.
* Dealing with the customers on a daily basis and focusing on ensuring that they are content and understand our processes.
* Providing clear information and advice to customer whilst ensuring that they provide all necessary information
* Providing assistance, including explaining procedures or policies, giving reasons for enquiries and justifying decisions.
* Allocating work to others in your team including quality assurance.
* General Admin including using our tools and databases to gather and analyse data.
Apply before 11:55 pm on Wednesday 25th August 2021