Technical Consultant - Paddington | Zoek UK | a4a8f0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Paddington, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Title: Technical Consultant
Salary: Industry competitive salary on offer + excellent bonus DOE
Evolve Consultant: Claire Handley
Seeking a driven and tenacious Technical Consultant to join a market-leading Medical Device organisation. This role will provide technical support across London, to accelerate the safe uptake of our clients innovative diabetes products.
* Proven experience in the medical (device) industry or in a hospital environment.
* Ideally previous Nurse Advisor or commercial selling experience
* Experience and knowledge of Type 1 Diabetes and Insulin Pump Therapy.
* Experience of healthcare training in a commercial or healthcare environment.
* Ability to effectively build relationships with a wide range of people and personalities, mainly at operational level in hospitals.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and patients.
* Travel is required.
* Clean valid driving licence.
* Support the Diabetes Territory Specialist to enable account independence and sales growth via a structured support and educational programme.
* Increase and deliver product and disease technical knowledge at a standard that is higher than the marketplace to health care professionals (HCPs)and patients.
* Co-support the HCPs at training sessions for patients who are starting on Insulin Pump Therapy or CGM in order that they become educated to a competent level and confident to manage the products independently.
* Work within the guidelines of Trusts honorary contracts and SLAs to provide consultancy advice and support for patients.
* Duties may include pump patient management, review, and follow up.
* Support relevant local and national educational courses.
* Develop and support patient retention initiatives (. Trouble shooting workshops, post training support) as the business model requires.
* Compliance with sales administration requirements which include upkeep of an accurate CRM database and logging of daily activities.
Role Specific Competencies
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated integrity and respect of peers/subordinates
2/3 stage process.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Claire.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions