Controls Systems Engineer Hardware - Loughborough | Zoek UK | a4a911
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Controls Systems Engineer Hardware
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Controls Systems Engineer (Hardware)
Commutable from: Loughborough, Leicester, Shepshed, Burton on Tent, Nottingham,
£50,000 to £60,000 + Pension Scheme + Life Assurance + 33 Days Annual leave that rises with length of Service + Benefits
Are you confident in highly complex Control Systems projects and are you looking for a unique role for a company that have developed a world leading patented solution using ground breaking technology?
On offer is the chance to join the team of a company that will rapidly grow and become a go to organisation for all water industry contractors throughout the UK and this will also be implemented globally in the future.
This innovative organization are set to become a globally recognised name through their state of the art technology. You will play your part in a fully autonomous role working on Control Systems Projects.
This will suit a Control Systems Engineer looking to play a key role within an exciting company.
- Control System Design including analysis of current process
- Design improvement of overall control architecture, user interface and integration with physically distributed control and monitoring
- Exciting role with an newly formed company
- You will need to be an expert Control Systems Engineer - relevant equipment would be RCD's, HMIs, Hardware, Relays etc.
- Must have designed and built a full Control Systems and confident in the full process with Control Systems
- Looking to play a pivotal role within a company that will be an industry leader across the globe
Control Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Control Systems, Loughborough, Leicester, Shepshed, Burton on Tent, Nottingham
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone