building and maintenance surveyor - London | Zoek UK | a4b7ac
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
building and maintenance surveyor
London, Greater London, England
£275 - £350/day
Contract (Full time)
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you an interim Building Surveyor looking for a new contract within a local authority?
Do you have experience delivering major planned and reactive maintenance programmes for domestic properties?
* You will assist the Property with planned and major/minor maintenance works, external contractors and maintenance repairs to the councils housing stock.
* To carry out Building projects works from proprietary survey, writing specifications, preparing bills of quantities, design specifications, creating schedules of work, drawings and other contractual documentations for competitive tendering.
* You will help with internal and external works on residential properties.
* You will need to be a RICS qualified surveyor with some experience working in the public sector
* £275- £350 per day depending on experience
* 3 month contract