Reward Manager - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a4bbc5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
£44051/annum + company benefits
Contract (Full time)
A Reward Manager is required for a 23 month fixed term role paying £44, per annum with British Transport Police (BTP). The work location is flexible, and home working can be facilitated, although some attendance in Birmingham and occasionally in London will be needed for face to face events, induction, and meetings.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Reward Manager with BTP you will lead the reward function to ensure a fair, modern and effective service.
As Reward Manager you will be required to:
* Lead on salary benchmarking, gender pay gap, job evaluation and complex pay queries.
* Ensure the continued progression of the Reward Team and processes, including the implementation of a new Financial Wellbeing Strategy and introduction of a replacement Benefits Platform.
* To support the delivery of the Force’s People Strategy.
* To work closely with departments such as Policy, Recruitment and Payroll to ensure reward best practice is embedded.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful candidate will be required to evidence the following:
* A successful track record in managing Reward activity in a large, multi-disciplined operational organisation.
* Minimum MCIPD (or working towards it currently) or other relevant qualification in Reward or equivalent experience.
* Proven experience in handling, analysing and interpreting pay and benefits data, and presenting/ communicating this to a range of audiences.
* Experienced in job evaluation; job analysis; organisational analysis; reward policy and practice; using pay surveys.
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
* Salary up to £44,
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle-to-work and season ticket loan as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 YEARS / 5 YEARS (dependant on the level of vetting required of the role). You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly