Senior Manager - Bristol | Zoek UK | a4c297
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Manager, Analytics & Data Science
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Manager, Analytics & Data Science * £Competitive Package * Bristol * J11699
Group Analytics & Insight is a new function within our client's Group Finance area, established to ensure that the Finance leadership team has the right information, analytics and insight to help it achieve its strategic goals. This important new role is both strategic and technical in nature and will form part of the leadership team of this exciting new function.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading the Analytics & Data Science team in the design and delivery of insightful and commercially astute analytics projects that support strategic decision-making
• Designing and driving an Analytics & Data Science strategy and roadmap to improve the level of analytics capability across Finance based on establishing the right data, tools, applications and skills
• An experienced leader of analytics in a large organisation, with a strong track record of driving operational improvement from the delivery of insightful and well-presented analytical outputs
• A commercially astute storyteller, comfortable discussing how operational performance is impacting financial performance across the P&L, and how your recommended changes in approach, backed by thorough analytics, can improve the current position
• A technical specialist, who leverages their skills and experience to drive strategic change and influence commercial decisions at the top table
To find out more about this exciting new opportunity please contact Teresa Cheeseman on (phone number removed) or make an application quoting J11699 to (url removed)