Transport Planning Admin Clerk - Market Drayton | Zoek UK | a4c62e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Transport Planning Admin Clerk
Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Culina Logistics is a leading 3rd party UK logistics business specialising in chilled warehousing providing an excellent platform for food and drink manufacturers.
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Planning Admin Clerk to join our Transport team on a permanent basis at our Market Drayton depot.
Shifts: Monday - Friday
To provide effective administrative support to the Transport Planning Department.
* Booking in orders (that are required to do so), with escalation to customer services pre-despatch if required.
* Collate all collection requirements for circa 120+ customers.
* Ensure collections are updated on central files, with jobs created on TMS (to ensure charging capture).
* Data capture all work allocated to 3rd party and intercompany hauliers.
* Use SAP to raise purchase orders for all work completed by subcontractors.
* Produce a weekly KPI file to show weekly costs in relation to haulage spend.
* Any other work as instructed by the Network Planning Manager or deputy.
* Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to succeed in a pressurised environment.
* Able to work using own initiative and with little supervision.
* Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook (or equivalent).
* Previous experience of SAP & Kronos would be beneficial but not essential.
* Previous experience gained in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
* Experience in an FMCG environment is desirable.
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Competitive holidays
* Life Assurance
* Pension scheme
* Staff facilities including vending machines and canteen area
* Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
* Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
* Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today