Payroll Coordinator - United Kingdom | Zoek UK | a4c690
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£25000 - £33000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We have been appointed exclusively to recruit a talented and experienced Payroll Coordinator to join a multi-site and customer focused business that has achieved significant recent growth. The role will work in a small team and alongside the business’ payroll bureau to ensure the correct processing of the company’s monthly payroll while also covering analysis around people costs, benefits and other HR matters.
Essential job functions include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Ensure correct set up of new starters, creating employee records, and the accuracy of personal information and correct payroll tax codes.
- Oversee timely collection of data for the payroll requirements of 1500+ employees.
- Confirm information for employee P60 and P11D is correct.
- Administrate and correctly record Company Car Allowances, pensions, private healthcare, life assurance and other benefits schemes.
- Manage data collection and coordinate with Insurers for Group Life Assurance.
- Provide reports for key stakeholders of employees by departments and cost centres.
- Act as a key point of contact for employee pay related queries, always ensuring a good level of customer service and following prompt response times.
- Provide clarity to payroll bureau for Business events such as increases or end of year bonuses.
- Document and undertake regular reviews of the payroll processes and systems.
Suitable applicants will need to have experience within payroll and sufficient technical knowledge to answer queries and be an effective point of contact between the bureau and company employees. It will be essential that you possess strong IT skills, in particular with Excel to at least pivot table, look up’s level and can analyse volumes of data to assist management with commercial decisions, outside of the standard payroll co-ordination duties. You will need to be proactive and a great team player with strong communication and people skills.
This position is home based, with the opportunity to work from office locations if desired and very occasional travel and overnight stays.
A great opportunity to enjoy a varied payroll position in a caring and nurturing business environment that prioritises employee wellbeing.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...