IT Support Administrator - Haverhill | Zoek UK | a4c6d3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Support Administrator
Haverhill, Suffolk, England
£20000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Brand new position for an experienced IT support Administrator to join our Haverhill based client where you will cat as 1st line support to the internal staff their site. In your role as IT Support Administrator, you will be assisting colleagues with software and hardware related issues, monitor It alerting systems and coordinate with the IT team to resolve and also deal with any issues with cabling, printers and other IT resource. As IT support Administrator you will be joining a very welcoming and supportive team, who will involve you in projects to increase your technical knowledge and widen your skillset. If you possess IT experience, are keen to find a new IT role and join a very well-established company who possess excellent team ethics, look no further!
* Assist colleagues with software and hardware related issues.
* Ensure that helpdesk tickets are updated and resolved promptly.
* Escalate complex cases to second level IT support.
* Liaise with suppliers to book external assistance or repairs where required.
* Co-ordinate the procurement and distribution of new IT equipment where required.
* Monitor IT alerting systems and co-ordinate with the IT team to resolve issues promptly.
* Assist with the installation and testing of cabling at new and existing workstations.
* Create FAQ documentation to allow staff to assist themselves (and to ensure that existing documentation is up to date).
* Must possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Android and Windows printing services and hardware
* Be happy to work at height (such as for installing cabling, installing new hardware, or rebooting equipment)
* Experience of wiring Ethernet sockets and cabling
* Strong organisation skills such as record keeping
* A clean current driving licence is essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ideally possess strong knowledge of Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, Exchange Online, and Windows Group Policy
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX2009/2012/365 or similar ERP system
Benefits to you
* Monday to Friday
* Lovely working environment
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising by a day per year up to 5 years
* Salary £20-23k doe
* Free parking
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Fantastic well-established company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful