Implementation - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a4c957
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Implementation Consultant/Technical BA
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
£40000 - £80000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Implementation Consultant – Greater Manchester/Remote – up to £80k
Every recruiter bangs on about how their clients are amazing, and how exciting every opportunity is – but I promise you, this is one you really won’t want to miss!
They may not be a familiar name in your household, but some of the most successful businesses across the globe are using their product, and their trophy cabinets will tell you they’re recognised as one of the Top 5 in UK Tech within their market.
We’re looking for an Implementation Consultant with previous experience working closely with product teams, with a strong passion for business change through technology, and a natural flair for customer service and communication to join the team as they continue to grow & adopt a new family of clients.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Liaising with clients to help map their business requirements and processes with a delivery focus and commercial awareness.
* Navigating the entire implementation lifecycle; from initial requirements workshops, through configuration and training.
* Feeding your unique knowledge of customer requirements into the product roadmap and designing core product where appropriate.
* Configuring forms, document templates and workflows in a low-code environment.
This isn’t the type of company where the Senior Leadership team only emerge once a year for the big awards ceremonies – although they’re partnered with some incredibly illustrious businesses, they’re still a relatively small, close-knit team, so if you have any ideas to help them succeed, they’re all ears to hear them!
And if progression is important to you – they have you covered. One of the previous role holders is now at Director level, so don’t worry about being stuck in the same desk for the next 10 years.
Sounds pretty good, right?! So what do we need from you?
* Solid Business Analysis skills – gathering requirements, running workshops, excellent communication and presentation abilities.
* Experience within a product environment, or working closely with product teams
With a straightforward two-stage interview process and no Bear Grylls-esque challenges along the way, the promise to pay you what you’re worth and help you take your career to the next level, you’d be silly not to apply!
To hear more, please send your CV to Lauren Roberts at Maxwell Bond by clicking Apply Now.