Customer Service Advisor - Calderbank | Zoek UK | a4ce2f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Calderbank, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for your next challenge…?
Due to an exciting new opportunity at our Maxim site, we are looking to add experienced Customer Service Advisors to our ever expanding team on one of the six largest energy companies operating in the UK.
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls, processing of customer account changes and putting our customers at the heart of what we do.
Since opening Maxim in 2018, our buzzing and modern call centre has continued to go from strength to strength. Working with some of the most recognisable leading brands in the UK. We are proud of the team we have and the diverse culture they help us create. As we grow so do our people and we provide ourselves on being able to offer:
· A competitive pay rate of £ per hour.
· Full time, Permanent contracts
· Sociable working hours with limited weekend hours (Mon to Fri 08:00 to 18:00 Sat 08:00 to 14:00).
· Industry Leading training and support.
· Continued development and opportunities.
· Wellness Programmes
· Free on-site parking
· Onsite Starbucks
· Company events
· Casual Dress Code
· Subsidised Taxi service
What are we looking for...?
If you have a passion for delighting customers, then we already have that in common. We are looking for individuals who are;
· Confident communicators and able to deal with customers via email and telephone.
· Able to work with a level of autonomy.
· Comfortable navigating through multiple computer systems.
· Able to work as an individual but also contribute to our fantastic culture.
· Pro-active in resolving problems as and when they arise.
· Looking to establish themselves with a continually successful and growing business.
· Able to work to high levels of accuracy in a fast paced environment.
· Transferable skills within Retail, Hospitality and other customer service leading sectors.
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW and join our Maxim family!
Data Notice The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Sitel and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed