Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services) | Zoek
Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title - Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Due to an increasing workload, our Client are currently seeking an experienced / senior level Mechanical Design Engineer with sound technical and interpersonal skills, to join our Building Services team in Inverness.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering mechanical building services / HVAC designs for a wide range of innovative and challenging projects in a variety of sectors - including education, healthcare, defence, blue light, utilities; project values ranging from £10k to £10m. As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, we would anticipate that you would be actively involved in networking, helping to develop Client relationships, resource management and be commercially aware of job finance.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Mechanical Engineer who has a solid design/technical background. Ideally you will have:
* Relevant degree level qualification
* Chartered Engineer (MCIBSE) status or working towards - desirable
* Significant experience of mechanical building services / HVAC design (ie. domestic water services, ventilation, heating, cooling, renewables & sustainability) Internal drainage an advantage
* Hands on knowledge and understanding of IES, Hevacomp and AutoCAD; experience with Revit MEP is desirable
* Knowledge of current legislation e.g. UK Building Regulations, also Low/Zero Carbon Technologies and BREEAM
* Full UK driving licence
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Posted 19 days ago