Nutrition Marketing Manager - Hackbridge | Zoek UK | a4e7e3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nutrition Marketing Manager
Hackbridge, Greater London, England
£20000/annum Pension, Holidays, Prod discount
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Nutrition Marketing Manager
Package: £20,000 p/annum, Pension, Holidays
Hours: – (mon-fri) 1hr lunch break, flexible working 3 days office, 2 days home based
Environment: Vibrant, modern, and cool office environment with onsite car parking!
Sector: Food, FMCG, Nutrition, Pharmaceuticals, Health & Wellbeing
Opportunity: To become brand and marketing departmental managers of the business!
This fantastic cool brand was established in 2012 from the vision of their innovative CEO. They wanted to combine sports nutrition and pharmaceuticals and make both widely available for the masses, having identified a gap in the market for high quality sports nutrition. Since then, they have grown internationally with over 2m followers on Social Media and now serve 74 countries including the USA, Australia, United Arab Emirates and mainland Europe. Based in Surrey in the UK, all products are UK manufactured with highly sought-after ingredients. Their aim is to provide fun and relatable content and have had fantastic partnerships with some of the world high profile influencers the likes of Khloe Kardashian, Demi Jones, Jack Fincham and Shaughna Phillips. This is a cool brand, with high-end luxurious products, working in a modern and vibrant office environment surrounded by extremely talented and like-minded individuals.
Summary of duties
* Influencer outreach and management
* Assist with product launches and arrange product send outs
* Assist with growth and engagement of social media channels
* Managing the end-to-end operations of our influencer marketing campaigns
* Building impactful influencer campaigns
* Assisting with organising influencer events
* with Influencer based PR
* Writing up nutrition marketing blog posts
* Researching the latest nutrition marketing trends
Full training will be provided on the business, products, systems, and all key market sectors, so you do not need to have any experience in this space. What we are looking for is YOU! Your creative personality, marketing expertise and passion to succeed.
* Keen interest in digital/ influencer marketing
* Superb written, verbal communication and collaboration skills
* Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously and within a team
* Excellent organisation and time management skills with an eye for detail
* Computer literate – Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills required
* Knowledge of all social media
* knowledge in nutrition and sports science
* Keen on writing nutrition based blog posts for the website
What are we looking for?
* Educated to BSc level in Sports Nutrition/Nutrition, minimum 2:1 OR Social Media Marketing, minimum 2:1
* The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn to coordinate multiple tasks and multiple team members within the business.
* Excellent communication skills
* Organisational skills – ability to organise & work to tight deadlines
* Positive outlook with outgoing winning mentality
* Strong interest in nutrition, fitness and wellbeing
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to apply, then please email John-Paul Elliott with an up-to-date copy of your cv