Ifa Administrator - Swanley | Zoek UK | a4e84e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Swanley, Kent, England
£24000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Anthony Alexandra has the pleasure in recruiting for a friendly, professional and a brilliant supportive team environment. A Financial Planning firm with a fantastic reputation, recognised as one of the top IFA firms in the Kent area.
Currently they are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator who is very well organised with keen attention to detail and has a willingness to learn. Additionally, they can offer flexible working hours for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will support the Financial Advisers with administration support, to provide clients a great level of service, providing a vital link in the smooth running of the business.
The job is challenging and multi-faceted and includes the following duties:
* Full administration support to 2 experienced Financial Advisers
* Processing new business
* Tracking all new business from application to completion
* Maintain and update the company back-office systems
* Producing client valuations and service packs
* Working knowledge of the major platforms
* Meeting and greeting clients
* General administration tasks including scanning, filing, handling post and general office duties
Essential Candidate Requirements
* Proficient IFA administrator, with excellent communication skills
* At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
* Experience in dealing with pensions and investments (new business processing switches and transfers)
* Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
* PC literate with ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to a professional standard
* Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent grammar and punctuation
* Excellent telephone manner
* Friendly, approachable and personable
* The ability to work alone and own initiative
Thank you for showing your interest and please contact us at your earliest convenience as we are arranging interviews shortly. If this role does not suit you, please contact us for alternative vacancies.
Anthony Alexandra Associates specialises in Financial Services, Insurance and Accountancy recruitment focusing on Pensions, Employee Benefits, IFA, Investments, Mortgages, Actuarial, Broking, Claims, Loss Adjusting and Underwriting within Commercial and Personal Lines markets