HR Advisor - London | Zoek UK | a4e9c2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a HR Advisor on a 6 month FTC for a fast growing international luxury beauty company.
This role is 100% remote working!
Are you a passionate HR professional striving to add value to an expanding business? Our market-leading client is recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor, which will provide an exemplary service to ensure their workforce can operate at maximum efficiency.
As a HR Advisor, you will be required to:
* Act as the principle point of contact for personnel within the company, offering generalist guidance and support in line with HR policies and procedures where required.
* Cooperate with the IT team to ensure company systems are up to date and fit for purpose.
* Attend disciplinary hearings as note taker as required.
* Issuing and amending contracts, along with advising the relevant departments of any changes.
* Overseeing HR administration duties.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Proficiency within Microsoft Office software and email literacy skills.
* Excellent verbal and written English ability.
* Clean driving license and access to personal vehicle.
* Excellent standard of customer service and professionalism.
* A meticulous attention to detail.
* Possess a B grade or above in English Literature/Language and Maths at GCSE level.
* At least two years' relevant experience within the private or public sector.
Please apply today with your up to date CV!