Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester | Zoek
Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester
Hereford, Herefordshire, England
£23k - 24k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician ? Are you trained to City and Guilds Motor Repair/BTEC/NVQ or equivalent qualification?
We are currently working with a independent dealership who are seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their current team.
As a Vehicle Technician , you'll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Vehicles. You'll also be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you'll also play your part in ensuring that customers receive great service, from start to finish.
MOT Licence would be an advantage but not essential.
A full training programme will be designed for the successful applicant, to ensure you can work to the highest standards and ultimately progress your career.
Vehicle Technician - Requirements:
- Full UK Driving licence
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Focused on continued development by adapting and learning as needed
- Health and safety conscious
- Completion of a an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
- MOT Licence would be an advantage
Vehicle Technician Package:
- Basic Salary up to £21,000-£24,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Opportunity to Join Annual Overtime Bonus Scheme
- Staff Referral Bonus Scheme
- Various Staff discount schemes
- 31 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Charlotte at Jago Consultants
Posted 37 days ago