Secondary Learning Support - Enfield Lock | Zoek UK | a4ee7d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Secondary Learning Support
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
£65 - £85/day
Contract (Full time)
Support staff are vital to ensuring that my clients pupils achieve their full potential and become confident, resilient and compassionate individuals. We believe that you should be supported too, with all the opportunities you need to develop your career and achieve your goals. If this sounds like the perfect school for you... APPLY NOW!!
My client is a mixed, all-ability, academy and is housed in a lovely building with excellent facilities for students, staff and the community. Based in the North London borough of Enfield, they are a well performing school with great transport links and parking.
We are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to join us immediately. You will work in a team of Learning Support Assistants under the direct supervision of the SENCO. You will have experience of working with children requiring additional support needs in a school or similar setting as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant.
• You should have excellent IT skills, be well organised and a team player.
• You will have the ability to build effective relationships with students and deal with unexpected situations during the school day.
• You must also be willing to undertake further training.
• You will be expected to manage your own workload and prioritise work appropriately.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written are an essential part of the role to be able to deal with staff, students, parents and external agencies.
Please be advised due to the volume of applicants we will only be in touch if you have been successful