Network Specialist - Reigate | Zoek UK | a4eeb0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reigate, Surrey, England
£60000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a leading specialist financial services group focusing on the UK pensions market. They have been named as one of the UK’S Top 100 Best Large Companies To Work For 2021, and prier themselves on their great company culture and extensive development opportunities. They are currently recruiting for a Network Specialist to join them on a permanent contract.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
* Pro-actively identify, diagnose and resolve information and security issues while at all times adhering to the policies and processes
* Contribute to the strategic direction of the networking function in a ‘cloud first’ direction
* Collaborate closely with network architecture, planning, engineering & operations teams to develop road maps and time-bound, metrics-driven execution plans and milestones.
* Collaborate with high-performing network architects and engineers, providing technical oversight on key network initiatives based on a combination of vendors, custom solutions, and internal resources.
* Build relationships and work with partners and stakeholders within broader internal organizations to promote a unified approach to network transformation and strategic road map.
* Responsible for the technical hands on Build and Configuration elements aligned with all network initiative and day to day activities.
* This role will be required to take part in an 24/7 on call rota
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Excellent Fortinet experience, including:
* Setup of NGFW and SD-WAN
* Setup and use of Fortinet software and tools
* Excellent Palo Alto experience
* Project management experience
* Experience of working with mobile devices (Apple and Android)
* Able identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications
* Knowledge of SCCM and use of in a Desktop environment
* Knowledge of PowerShell
* Knowledge of ServiceNow (Incident, Request & Problem)
* Good knowledge and previous experience of CRM systems
* Experience of remote worker support (LogMeIn, Remote assistance)
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
The following position will include these benefits:
* Great office environment in Reigate
* Very flexible approach to home working
* Permanent contract
* Competitive salary between £60-65k dependent on experience
Reference: (phone number removed)
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies