Administrator - Birch | Zoek UK | a4ef17
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Birch, Rochdale, England
Permanent (Full time)
Support the management team with responsibility for all ad-hoc administration within the region.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* First line contact for the region, answering telephone calls, receiving visitors to the department etc.
* Order materials . stationery, toners etc
* Maintain central filing system
* Input of timesheets
* Assist in production of reports as required
* Maintain the office in a manner that is presentable to customers and clients
* Ad hoc works as required
Liaison with clients
* Consistent frontline customer contact via telephone and email
* Where necessary supports clients by answering inquiries and ensures clients are kept up to date on progress
* Ensures all enquiries from clients are accurately passed to relevant individual
* Build good relationships with all teams within the department
* Ensures timely and accurate relay of messages to relevant individuals
* Promote and communicate standards/information to colleagues and team members.
* Take responsibility for your own health and safety and adhere to all the Company health and safety procedures and policies.
* Identify and escalate any hazards, near misses in line with the Company’s reporting procedures.
* Recommend improvements to working practices
* Able to prioritise multiple and varied challenging situations
* Able to work to deadlines and multitask
* Willingness to help out; assist other team members as required