Learning & - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a4f1da
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Learning & Development Coordinator
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity to join a leading global law firm at a time of success and growth. The L&D Coordinator will report to the L&D Manager and be responsible for supporting a major global program. Candidates must demonstrate 2 years experience in either L&D/ Training administration role, or have proven experience in an event or meeting planning role.
* Experience in Events or Meeting Planning or L&D
* Strong IT software skills including MS Office
* Excellent communication skills and highly organised
* e-learning platform experience is advantageous
* Coordinating virtual learning programs
* Managing the invitation process
* Management of learning materials
* Administrative support
* Editing and creating presentations
* Managing complex schedules
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the firm at an exciting time of growth, the business has performed very well over the past few years. A professional but friendly culture with a strong employee retention rate.
Please attach an MS Word version of your CV. Please note that if you do not hear back within one week, please assume you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, we cannot provide individual feedback