Casting Operative - Tibshelf | Zoek UK | a4f52f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tibshelf, Derbyshire, England
£11 - £12.21/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title; Casting Operative
Salary; £ - £ per hour
Shift; 12 Hour Continental Shifts (days and nights)
Location; Tibshelf, Derbyshire
We’re seeking a Casting Operative to join our industry-leading client at their busy site in Tibshelf. Responsible for operating a press and remelting aluminium to create billet, you will be responsible for loading, unloading and moving components and materials around their production and warehouse areas.
If you possess a valid licence to drive a Counterbalance truck and are seeking a role with the opportunity of a permanent placement then please apply!
The Casting Operative Role;
* Safely operating a Counterbalance FLT
* Loading/unloading parts in a busy production environment
* Managing inventory and moving materials around the facility
* Working to meet deadlines and production targets
* Adhering to good housekeeping and health & safety standards
* Working closely between departments to ensure efficiency.
The Casting Operative Candidate;
* Possess a valid Counterbalance Licence
* Hardworking and reliable individual
* Able to work well as part of a team and unsupervised
* Can meet targets and deadlines in a busy environment
The Casting Operative Benefits
* Immediate Opportunities
* Temp to Perm role
* Weekly pay
* Free parking
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly through this website or call (phone number removed)