Live - Launceston | Zoek UK | a4f564
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Live-in Care Assistant
Launceston, Cornwall, England
As an Agincare Live in Care Assistant you can earn between £26,000 to £35,000 per year dependent on weeks worked and your experience *
We are seeking Live in Care Assistants across our South West region which covers Dorset, Somerset, Cornwall, Devon and Wiltshire. We'd like to hear from you if you are an experienced Carer looking to progress your career, or you may be new to care and you're considering starting this rewarding career.
ABOUT THE LIVE-IN CARE ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Competitive salary
- Welcome bonus of £500 once you have worked for 14 days
- Paid annual leave based on working patterns
- We offer permanent guaranteed hours contracts if this suits you
- Live-in Care placements can vary in duration but are a minimum of 2 weeks
- Accommodation and food allowance provided
- Very flexible - can work only a few weeks a year, regular patterns of work or for long and established periods in placement - the choice is yours
- Free two-week training programme for those new to social care
- You will have your own separate room and have access to WIFI
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Bonus up to £500 per referral
- Blue Light Discount Package
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Fully funded training programmes up to and including Level 5
Our Live-in Care Assistants support clients in their own home 7 days a week to remain as independent as possible. You'll be assisting with medication, providing companionship, personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, cleaning, preparing meals and updating client care plans to ensure the highest quality of care. You could deliver a whole range of different care plans including highly complex care, such as acquired brain injury or end of life care. We will provide the training needed including practical assessments.
Our Carers are special people with the highest standards, dedicated, caring, friendly, compassionate and motivated. People like you with great interpersonal and communication skills who understand that some days may be tough but you'll also be making a difference every day to people's lives. Our Care Assistants love the variety in their work, no day is the same as a Live in Care Assistant.
You will need to carefully follow in depth care plans for each client to make sure every aspect of their care is delivered. Most importantly, you love your job and want to make those you care for as safe, comfortable and happy as possible.
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 family members, we're one of the UK's largest privately-owned social care groups and we continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.
* Based on £565 to £750 per week and working 46 weeks per year.