Student Advisor - Harrow | Zoek UK | a4f8a4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Harrow, Greater London, England
Unspecified (Part time)
Opportunity to work as a Student Advisor within a well-established company, providing guidance and support to students throughout their university application journey.
The successful Student Advisor will be expected to:
* Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials.
* Devise marketing campaigns.
* Availability to work on target.
* Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
* Providing Educational guidelines and assistance for students by planning schedules, recommending courses and determining appropriate education solutions for a different type of student.
* Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different methods.
* Working as a Marketing Adviser and establish the best option for the students.
* Coordinate with outside customers regarding their interest in company products.
* Line manages a marketing assistant or coordinator.
* Monitors marketing performance and adjust strategies as needed.
* Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures.
* Advanced Level of English.
* Ability to work in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
* Flexible, Quick learner and Friendly.
* Able to work under the pressure.
Please apply for this job only if you are able to deal with monthly targets and you have a network of people able to join the higher education institutions in the UK. The job is target-based, and you will get a target every month.
* Part-time (2-3 days)
* Basic Salary + Bonus.